Software Engineer – FICC Options
A multi-billion global hedge fund in systematic trading is hiring a Software Engineer. Your responsibilities will focus on the design, implementation, and operation of automated liquidity provisioning systems for options: integrating real-time risk pricing, alpha views, market signals, and insights from market surveillance.
This position will allow you to work closely with traders and quantitative researchers to monetize market insights into production trading systems in a continuous, iterative, and collaborative environment. These systems support all assets traded by FICC, including rates, FX, energy, agricultural products, precious metals, and cryptocurrency derivatives.
• Have experience building and running production quantitative services in the trading industry, or a similarly demanding field
• Can demonstrate expertise in network and concurrent programming involving low latency and high message rates
• Can demonstrate expertise in statistics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or signal processing
• Can operate in multiple language domains (proficient in at least 2 of Python/JAVA/C++/Rust)
• Have at least a B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or Engineering from a top university
• Understanding of hardware/software interaction
• Experience with complex systems, distributed systems, or enterprise data architecture
• Experience in option pricing or order management and execution
This role will allow you to work with the top AI and machine learning cutting-edge technologies with one of the leading global trading firms. You will be working in a high-paced, challenging team that will enable you to showcase your ability!
Please feel free to apply here or email me: email@example.com
Follow Algo Capital Group for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup/