DevOps Engineer - Crypto
The digital assets arms of a multi-billion global hedge fund seeks to bring a DevOps Engineer - Crypto to join a growing, tech-driven trading team. This is a newly created role to design and support highly available systems in a technologically diverse stack used to research and trade crypto assets globally. Leveraging Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Python, Prometheus and Grafana, you will build repeatable and supportable infrastructure that meets the demanding needs of our business.
The successful candidate will participate in designing and supporting highly available systems, continue to push efforts for building out infra on Kubernetes, enhance monitoring infra using Prometheus, Grafana, Alerta and Splunk, and enhance CI/CD processes leveraging declarative configuration tools.
- Prior experience supporting mission-critical, high-performance trading applications
- Deploying and supporting applications in Kubernetes
- Monitoring applications using Prometheus and Grafana
- Developed CI/CD pipelines for Kubernetes deployments
- Solid Python experience
- Database support for highly available systems
- Previous Linux platform support experience
- Self-motivated to continually expand skillset and improve supported systems
- Demonstrated high level of ownership and accountability
- Ability to handle pressure and time constraints with composure
- Strong organizational skills, including planning, prioritization, and documentation
Please apply or feel free to email Daniel Tuppen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Algo Capital Group for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup