Software Engineer- Infrastructure
A multi-billion global hedge fund in systematic trading is hiring a Software Engineer. Your responsibilities will include all areas of software engineering, including requirements gathering working directly with traders on the design, development, implementation, and managing end-to-end lifecycle.
This is a unique opportunity to join an elite team tasked with building infrastructure for a proprietary options trading platform. The software engineer will be passionate about trading, particularly the options market, and will learn a lot working with the top traders in the industry.
• Have experience using Java or Python
• Can work proficiently in a Linux environment
• Can demonstrate expertise in complex systems or distributed programming
• Can demonstrate expertise in data analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or signal processing
• Can work comfortably in multiple programming languages
• Have a BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Engineering
• Experience with network and concurrent programming involving low latency and high message rates
• Contributed to open source projects in a challenging field
• A strong understanding of hardware/software interaction
• A demonstrated interest in keeping up with new developments in programming languages and other relevant technologies
This role will allow you to work with the top AI and machine learning cutting-edge technologies with one of the leading global trading firms. You will be working in a high-paced, challenging team that will enable you to showcase your ability!
Please apply to the role directly, or feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Algo Capital Group for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup/