We are partnering with one of the leading innovative trading firms with a strong focus on collaboration, cutting-edge technology, data-driven solutions, and automation that specialise in providing liquidity as an options market-maker through designing and implementing low latency technologies, trading strategies, and mathematical models. We are looking for a Software Developer (Strategy) to join their team who is excited to apply their skills to low latency trading.
- Lead in the design, implementation, and deployment of trading strategies using modern C++ technologies.
- Bring strong technical knowledge in areas such as parallel programming, trading systems, networking, and performance analysis.
- Be extremely hands-on, producing both detailed technical work and high-level architectural designs.
- Have leadership opportunities across both project and team management.
- Work directly with traders and researchers to create and enhance high-performance, low latency trading strategies.
- Years of experience developing performance, scalable applications in modern C++ (14 onwards).
- Experience developing trading strategies and/or a demonstrated passion for financial markets.
- Significant experience with distributed systems, data structures and algorithms.
- Solid understanding of multi-threaded/multi-core programming paradigms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent.
Fantastic Opportunity to work for a Global Innovator in the Industry which can help to develop your skillset and career progression as you will impact directly on Trading Performance; Strong Package on offer.