Quantitative Developer Equities for a global $25+ Billion hedge fund based to develop and execute highly automated quantitative trading strategies using sophisticated quantitative statistical techniques work directly with the head of trading on developing and implementing machine learning models, design of the strategies and managing the micro-market structure and algorithms in C++ and Python.
- Assist in developing core algorithms and models leading directly to trading decisions
- Working with the machine learning lab on developing into trading results.
- Work closely with traders to interpret valuations and develop next-generation models and analytics.
- Work on the high-level architecture of C++ and python Models and various strategies.
- Provide high-level technical and investment analytics support to the trading desk.
- Work closely with other researchers to develop and continuously improve upon trading strategies, and help translate algorithms into code.
Prior experience in a software engineering or quantitative role within an electronic trading business.
Experience in advanced quantitative techniques to solve highly complex data-intensive problems.
Excellent programming skills in C++ or Python.
Excellent opportunity with a high-performing trading team rewarding package on offer with high growth career progression.
linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup - Please follow Algo Capital for the latest job updates.