Software Engineer FICC Options.
Join a team of highly talented technologists tasked with building a next-generation proprietary options trading platform using the latest data and machine learning concepts For all options systematic trading products manage the development of ultra-low latency strategies into production, designing and implementing machine learning trading and execution strategies; building new architecture and a system you will understand the requirements from trading and build a world-class platform.
Your responsibilities will include all, software engineering, including requirements gathering working directly with traders to understand the business and design, development, implementation, and testing to build the platform across trading strategy development, execution, market data, and connectivity to increase trading performance.
To qualify for this role, you:
- Have years of experience using Java, C++, or Python, or have demonstrated the ability to learn new languages quickly
- Can demonstrate expertise in complex systems or distributed programming
- Can demonstrate expertise in data analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or signal processing
- Can work comfortably in multiple programming languages.
- Experience with network and concurrent programming involving low latency and high message rates
- A demonstrated interest in keeping up with new developments in programming languages and other relevant technologies
This is an excellent opportunity for a market leader and outstanding trading group to work directly with the group to impact the PnL and trading performance; Strong package on offer.
linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup - Please follow Algo Capital for the latest job updates.