Senior Quantitative Developer- Fixed Income, Credit Systematic trading
A global $30+ Billion hedge fund to develop a next-generation trading platform. The ideal candidate will come from a systematic credit or fixed income background with quantitative and Technology experience improving market microstructure and latencies and working across the full lifecycle of electronic trading platforms.
· Manage the fixed income and credit's systematic business improvements on trading strategies and Technology.
· Working with the trading teams and leading all requirements.
· Managing the architecture and vision for the platform.
· Manage the Technology and vision to create various assets as one group.
· Manage relationships at the board level and critical relationships in trading to create a vision to build a trading platform and business unit.
· Managing a team of 3 with a budget to hire and build a strategic recruitment strategy for your business unit.
Candidate Skills required:
· Expert in systematic fixed income or credit trading, CDS, CDX, bonds, and market-making.
· Experience working in a trading team-leading technology.
· Has come from a technology SDLC background Architecture and design, C++, Java or Python, (does not need to be still hands-on)
· Excellent influencing skills and has managed relationships at the board level.
· Excellent leadership skills have managed teams.
linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup - Please follow Algo Capital for updates.