Senior Quantitative Trader
A global hedge fund with over $50 Billion AUM is hiring for one of its top-performing trading teams. Candidates joining the Credit Trading desk are engaged in market making in US Investment Grade credit products. The desk offers liquidity primarily in a principal capacity and trades Team members combine their mathematical, programming, and market expertise to generate systematic strategies. The desk looks for individuals with strong mathematical skillsets, programming experience, and who are motivated to get hands-on experience with algorithmic trading.
· Work with developers to automate common desk workflows, streamline the trading process
· Improve existing trading (IG corps)
· Develop new SMM business, specifically Munis and Emerging Market corps
· Understand and analyze market microstructure, incorporate findings into trading strategies
· Manage desk risk around special situations and outlier trades
· Prior experience working in systematic trading in Bonds, ETFs, Fixed income.
· Knowledge of Credit or Fixed income.
· Programming experience in C++, Python, or Perl
· Experience working with large data sets
· Background in applied mathematics, physics, or another relevant field
· Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in a STEM area
Excellent basic salary and profit share on offer working for an elite top-performing trading team and world-class business.