Full Stack Developer - Our client, a global investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies one of the top-performing businesses globally across equities, FX, fixed income, credit, futures and commodities mid and high-frequency trading, high-quality business that, design and build their own cutting-edge systems this will be working on bespoke high-performance trading platforms.
The Technology group is made up of several teams that share the responsibility to create and maintain the sophisticated software stack that enables front office to research capital markets and trade on a daily basis.
In this role, the candidate will join one of the technology teams to take part in the development of web front-ends and backend systems.
- Build full stack web applications and microservices (Python language) within the in-house research and trading technology stack
- Facilitate historical and real-time data access, used in both critical trading and allowing researchers to explore large amounts of data
- Participate in all phases of development, including working with stakeholders to define requirements, design, implement, test and release to production
- Support and troubleshoot live production systems
- Build tools to help configure and deploy applications
Our client is seeking full-stack developers with a keen interest in web technologies and microservices; this role is open in several locations as the team is expanding, looking for someone enthusiastic about delivering high-quality work in collaboration with colleagues globally. Candidates should display the ability and willingness to adapt to new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject or equivalent.
- 3 or more years Python excellent skills required.
- Experience building web application backends
- Experience developing under Linux including bash scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building gRPC microservices Python
- Experience with databases, including schema design and optimization
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience interacting directly with stakeholders.