A global hedge fund is hiring a Senior Python Developer in Chicago to join a team responsible for designing and developing tools and infrastructure used by Traders and Quantitative Researchers.
Provide cutting-edge machine learning technology solutions that expand their existing trading platform. You will be presented with an opportunity to work on high-profile projects that have an impact on trading the systems are proprietary and you will be working with talented engineers building from the ground up.
- Manage the day-to-day technology requirements for proprietary HPC trading systems.
- Collaborate with other engineers, traders, and researchers to design custom frameworks and solutions to all types of trading problems.
- Use the latest Machine learning technology to solve live trading problems.
- Write performance-sensitive code and APIs for market connectivity and live market data research.
- Lead design discussions and conduct code reviews to maintain high standards and quality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline
- Years of experience building demanding, live systems in Python
- In-depth knowledge of Python and keeps up with current standards (3.6 onwards)
- Solid understanding of data structures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Linux
- Ability to mentor and lead projects
- Experience in the trading industry
- Knowledge of Anaconda
- Familiarity with the scientific python stack (pandas, NumPy, SciPy, TensorFlow)
linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup - Please follow Algo Capital for the latest job updates.