Our client is a global elite trading firm with a strong focus on collaboration, cutting-edge technology, data-driven solutions and automation. Specialising in providing liquidity as an options market maker – meaning they are committed to providing competitive quotes they’re willing to both buy and sell.
Looking for an excellent Senior C++ Developer, focusing on analysis, design, implementation, and testing & delivery of their trading system using the latest technologies. You will be working closely with options traders and Quant Researchers who participate fully in the design and ongoing enhancements to the proprietary trading and research platform.
Day to Day:
· Lead in the design, implementation and deployment of large-scale trading systems and services using modern C++ technologies.
· Bring Deep technical knowledge in areas such as parallel programming, trading systems, networking and/or performance analysis.
· Be increasingly hands-on, producing both detailed technical work and high-level architectural designs.
· Build software using Agile methodologies.
· Work on cross-functional teams across trading, quant and development to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
· Years of experience developing performant, scalable applications in modern C++ (and at least some years with C++11, 14, or 17, template metaprogramming a plus)
· Experience with Linux and Python required
· Significant experience with distributed systems, data structures and algorithms
· Expertise in leadership of projects and/or teams
· Solid understanding of multi-threaded/multi-core programming paradigms
· Object-oriented design and programming experience
· A curiosity and demonstrated interest in C++14 and beyond
· Highly collaborative in nature, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with trading and trading systems is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
Offering a competitive salary and bonus, with full company benefits and 401k.