Senior Strategy Developer - Electronic Trading
Our client is one of the largest and most respected Algorithmic Trading firms in the industry, standing on the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading technology. Serving twenty years of continuous success in the market, and a strong believer in a scientific approach while introducing cutting edge trading financial products. They have built one of the world’s most sophisticated computing environments for research and development; offering careers that provide endless growth opportunities.
What will you be doing?
As a Lead Strategy Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the models that drive the electronic trading systems which is part of the strategy and execution operations. You will be primarily focused on Front Office strategies where you will apply statistical analysis to substantial quantities of market and financial data to produce predictive trading models utilizing high performance trading platforms to Analyse daily performance and measure profitability.
Skills and qualifications we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in Math, CS, Stats, Physics, or related field
• Proficiency in C++ or Python Programming language
• Ability to work creatively and independently on complex technical problems
• Ability to analyse and fix problems in a timely manner
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Your capability of working independently as well as part of a high-performance team
• Advanced software programming knowledge of trading systems or financial products
This role will allow you to work hand in hand with core developers and Algo developers in close collaborations focusing on Testing, developing, and researching order execution and model training methods to increase trading efficiency and performance.