Software Engineer - Crypto
About the Role:
A global systematic hedge fund is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to head up its Multi-Billion Crypto technology trading platform. Looking for a candidate with strong crypto technology experience and electronic trading systems experience across multiple disciplines including strategy development and market access. Based in NYC City or full-time remote.
Our client's approach to technology is ambitious, yet pragmatic; teams are empowered to solve challenging business problems, collaborating with equally motivated traders and researchers to engineer the right solutions for the business
- Design, write and test a full-stack crypto trading platform across multiple languages and multiple environments include cloud platforms
- Work closely with trading and other business partners to iterate on agile stories to deliver software to production quickly that is fit for the purpose
- A self-starter who can support the application built to quickly triage issues and drive the resolution effort through completion
What We’re Looking For:
- Full-stack trading application development; algorithms, and data structures
- Expertise in C++ or Java preferably also proficiency in Java and Node.JS
- Experience with Docker, AWS, CI/CD tools (GitLab & Artifactory), Kubernetes, Hazelcast or Kafka
- Financial industry development experience with Crypto trading and Blockchain
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with a team as well as independently
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills
*Competitive compensation and bonus on offer. in addition to an accelerating career progression as this is a part of a new team build out.