Quantitative Developer - Electronic Trading
A highly regarded investment management business seeking a quantitative python developer who has a a track record of working on distributed trading platforms in global equity, FX, futures or options. This is to work directly on the trading team on various systems.
Equities, Derivatives, FX, Developer, Quantitative, Machine Learning, Python, HTF, low latency.
Do you want to work on highly distributed systems? directly on the markets in mid and high frequency trading, gaining exposure to all parts of the business? Work with a top-notch technology and trading group?
Ideal candidates will have the following skill sets:
- BS / MS from top tier university with a focus on Statistics / Computer Science / Machine Learning & AI / Engineering
- .Must be an exceptional programmer in Python.
- Experience in working on highly distributed trading platforms, in a liquid asset class.
- Experience in Linux scripting, Java, or C++ preferred
- Ability to clearly communicate, think independently and be an excellent problem solver. The position is well suited for an entrepreneurial spirit.
Working for a top performing business and team with an excellent salary, bonus, PnL share and benefits on offer.