Director Systematic Credit and Alternative Strategies. JOB ADD
A global 25+ Billion hedge fund is recruiting for Global Head of Systematic Credit and Alternative Strategies. The ideal candidate will come from a systematic credit background, understand how to improve PnL, Market Microstructure and have managed and grown out a team. Managed relationships at a board level as the candidate will also be responsible for growing out the alternative strategies area, an incubator of various trading teams—an exciting role with board reporting level enormous autonomy to= lead a successful business unit with extensive capital to allocate and build in Credit and other asset classes. Working for a global top-performing business
- Manage the Credit's systematic business improvements on Technology.
- Manage the Technology and vision to create various assets as one group.
- Lead the Architecture vision for the Platform.
- Manage relationships at the board level and critical relationships in trading to create a vision to build a trading platform and business unit.
- Managing a team and strategic recruitment strategy for your business unit.
Candidate Skills required.
- Expert in systematic credit trading.(preferably with one other asset class knowledge)
- Has come from a technology SDLC background C++, Java, or Python, (does not need to be still hands-on)
- Excellent influencing skills and has managed relationships at the board level.
- Excellent leadership skills have managed teams.