A global multi-billion electronic trading firm is hiring a Python Developer to join a growing team in their Chicago office; hybrid and fully remote working available. This is a tech-driven, top-performing systematic trading firm that trades high-frequency across a range of asset classes using cutting-edge low latency technologies, algorithmic trading strategies, and mathematical models.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will ensure the smooth running of global trading operations by enhancing the global compliance & risk monitoring systems used at the firm. Work closely with risk, compliance & market data to design and build tools and automated data flows that provide transparency to the business.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Architect, design and implement enhancements for our global compliance monitoring systems, predominately using Python.
- Process live streams of market data in a decentralized, highly scalable system.
- Produce reports and alerts that are clear, timely, and actionable.
- Own assigned development tasks, writing clean and maintainable code and building large distributed systems.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to understand business problems, changing priorities, and devise technical solutions.
- Multiple years experience working with Python in a professional production environment
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Kafka
- Highly collaborative in nature, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the trading domain and finance is strongly preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to communicate with less technical users to understand requirements and design and implement appropriate solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
- Experience with web development using React is a plus
- Experience working with Pandas is a plus
Fully remote is available.
Outstanding compensation and benefits package on offer to support you both professionally and personally. These benefits include generous medical coverage, paid parental leave, paid cash for a free breakfast, and lunch healthy snacks, wellness reimbursement, and a variety of other benefits focused on providing the best employee experience.
Please apply or feel free to email Daniel Tuppen: email@example.com
Follow Algo Capital Group for updates: https://www.linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup