My client, one of the world’s leading Investment Managers, is looking for a talented Quantitative Algo Engineer to join Index Options successful trading desk with a consistently positive track record.
You are managing trading systems and real-time in proprietary trading strategies. This role also includes monitoring and maintaining a robust bespoke trading system, optimizing the firm's trading, as well as handling risk and trade reconciliations. Working in close collaboration with fellow algo developers and core developers, you will research, develop, test, and deploy novel order execution and model training methods to increase trading efficiency.
- Oversee robust, algorithmic-based trading systems in real-time, applying risk management principles in the design and implementation of new and proprietary quantitative trading strategies, as well as the optimization of existing strategies.
- Conduct statistical analysis, deriving practical insights to optimize risk allocations.
- Build statistical models to improve trading execution, including through the research, development and quantitative testing of novel order execution models.
- Develop tools to facilitate trading operations, and apply computational methods to optimize existing trading strategies.
- Production manage strategies into production.
- Ability to work creatively and independently on long-term technical problems
- Familiarity with python or a scripting language
- Interest or knowledge in the financial markets
- Strong communication
- You possess a bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Exceptional C++ or Java development skills.
- Have worked on building, design and implementation of algorithms.
- You are capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- You are interested in financial markets
- You learn quickly and apply new skills effectively
- You prioritize and you are proactive
- You enjoy watching the markets in real-time
- Exceptional attention to detail and desire to understand issues deeply
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.